• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Assassination Attempt on Slovakian PM - May 15/2024

Didnt see this posted anywhere. Is anyone following this?

I was going to post it in the Ukraine thread but there has even been some tinfoil hat speculation that was in relation to his position on the WHO
CNN is reporting on this now:

Slovakian officials are saying the attack was politically motivated - likely due to the PM's pro-Russian stance and criticism of Western support for Ukraine.

Mods - Subject change required as it's actually the Slovakian PM not the Czech PM

CNN is reporting on this now:

Slovakian officials are saying the attack was politically motivated - likely due to the PM's pro-Russian stance and criticism of Western support for Ukraine.

Mods - Subject change required as it's actually the Slovakian PM not the Czech PM
shit why did they have to split?

Interesting.

He didn't fall out a window.......actually was shot. damn

Last edited:
I was going to post it in the Ukraine thread but …
But it has nothing to do with Ukraine. It might have something to do with Russia (TBC). We need to stop dropping everything under the heading “Ukraine” when it is loosely related Russia’s toxic revanchism and resultant frictions it’s causing in neighbouring nations.

But it has nothing to do with Ukraine. It might have something to do with Russia (TBC). We need to stop dropping everything under the heading “Ukraine” when it is loosely related Russia’s toxic revanchism and resultant frictions it’s causing in neighbouring nations.
yeah although i find the WHO idea strange but im sure more info will come out over the next few days. Not everyday thing that a political leader has an assassination attempt on them or by a 71 yr old

Seems odd for a Pro-Russian paramilitary guy to go after a rather Russian leaning leader.
Usually the most ridiculous thing I can think of is less stupid than reality, but maybe this was a weird attempt at making a false flag attack against the pro russian side to unite them? Wouldn't even be the stupidest thing I've heard today.

I still can't tell if some people actually think birds aren't real, or if they are doing some kind of double reveresed psychology thing like tin foil hat idiot savants of conspiracy nuts, but it's the 2020s, where the US government confirmed UFOs and people just sort of shrugged and went on with their lives.

Occam's Razor enters the chat:

this was an act of a lone gunman who had a grudge against the victim. There is no conspiracy
Maybe the conspiracy is that people are saying it’s not a conspiracy?

Tinfoil Tin Foil Hat GIF by Big Brother

…and now I can finally start on my Jason Bourne-esque series on a WHO-assassin. :sneaky:

Usually the most ridiculous thing I can think of is less stupid than reality, but maybe this was a weird attempt at making a false flag attack against the pro russian side to unite them? Wouldn't even be the stupidest thing I've heard today.

I still can't tell if some people actually think birds aren't real, or if they are doing some kind of double reveresed psychology thing like tin foil hat idiot savants of conspiracy nuts, but it's the 2020s, where the US government confirmed UFOs and people just sort of shrugged and went on with their lives.
That has totally blown my mind over the last 18-24 months. The amount of unknown's surrounding this makes the solving of 'Pi' an easy task.

Back