• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

Foreign interference should be expected. The loss of faith comes from the shifty handling of this by our own... but point taken.
This. Very much this.

I think most people would reasonably assume that certain foreign countries have an interest in who gets elected here and what cabinet portfolio they end up with because it directly affects certain aspects of their trade with Canada, how much it will cost for them to import vital commodities such as food or fuel, etc

So I think most people would agree that those countries that have an interest in our domestic politics because of the potential affect it has on them, would take subtle measures to help push things in a direction that's favorable to them.

The foreign interference should be expected.

The constant lies and cover ups is what's destroyed most people's confidence in this government, and the shifty relationship some of our politicians seem to have to the phenomenon.

Lying about being briefed? Multiple times? Lying about a phone call ever happening only to find out CSIS had it's eye on you and was recording your calls? Lying about knowing that a sitting MP and his family was receiving threats from a certain embassy, only to have it come out that you knew full well and we're briefed on the matter?

It's the shifty bullshit that has eliminated the public's confidence in the current government, not China.

From the polling, it clear the Trudeau Liberals have lost the confidence of Cdn voters to govern. Add the NDP.
Too bad we must wait and undergo further destruction.

From the polling, it clear the Trudeau Liberals have lost the confidence of Cdn voters to govern. Add the NDP.
Too bad we must wait and undergo further destruction.
I suspect the only way to stop the free fall is dump the heaviest burden off the plane…

I’m not sure any replacement will stop the inevitable but it could at least help avoid oblivion.

To slow the free fall, the LPC would need to parachute in a relative outsider. I'm of two minds; on one hand I hope they ride this one all the way down, and on the other I hope Trudeau wins again.

There, made that more 'green' for you ;)

Good Vibes Love GIF by @SummerBreak

We welcome Alberta as the 51st state ;)
Not taking BC, and we may be willing to trade Sask and MB for Washington And Oregon.

This is a deal worth looking at. At the very least bring Sask into it.

Given the immense constitutional consensus required for Alberta to be admitted by the US. it would likely be relegated to territory status for a long time.

But they come with oil fields! America likes oil....
Sure. They’ll still get the oil if they want it. Right now they don’t seem to want it regardless. But as a territory, a state or as a province they could still get it if they really wanted it.

Back